Friday, June 6, 2014

The Dream



Why do I ache for you all the time?
You were just a dream
But when I awoke it felt real to me
And now all I do is force my memory to remember what you looked like in the dream
And how you felt
And how you looked at me

As I go about my daily moves
I feel like someone watching me
When I look up I seem to think
That you were behind me
I shake my head and say to my self
I must be dreaming
I must be getting mad
How can a dream bother me the way you are bothering me

I look up from my window one day
And standing in front of me
Is the person who made me feel that ache
Feel that that craziness
Feel that confusion
Standing in front of me

Beckoning to me

Is the person in my dream.

No comments:

Africa

Africa
Silver from Ghana

Adinkra Symbol

Adinkra Symbol
"Sankofa" Go back for it!!
Google